“Creating Theater and Acting was amazing to me. What can I do now?” read more
International Group Inspired to
* Direct, design and act in not one, but two scenes. Chosen from the pile of scripts they also wrote in the workshop
* Express their own stories
* Discuss 6 New York Theater productions as models
* Solve problems in moving from a thought to a theatrical living moment
* Know 23 other people in ways deeper than
“that guy who sits across from me in class.”
At the end of a four-day cyber-writing and revision event, 23 new scenes and their writers gather to read what’s landed on their pages. Over the next 6 weeks scenes are cast, directed and performed. Feed-backs, talk-backs, throw-backs ensue. Fordham University. Party to come.
Movement for Actors I – the class I teach at Fordham University-Lincoln Center – begins in September.